Truffle Burrata, Prosciutto & Arugula Flatbread
•1 pizza dough ( I go to the local pizzeria to purchase)
•2 tablespoons olive oil
•1 clove garlic, minced
•½ teaspoon dried oregano
•4 ounces fresh mozzarella, sliced
•8 ounces buratta
•6 ounces sliced prosciutto
•Red pepper flakes
•1 cup arugula
•Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F, or if you’re using a pizza stone, preheat to 500 degrees F.
- Lightly flour a flat surface. Use your hands or a rolling-pin to roll out the pizza dough until it reaches your desired shape.
- Brush the pizza dough with 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Place dough onto the pizza stone, or onto a baking sheet, and bake in the oven for 7-9 minutes, until crust is cooked through and lightly golden brown.
- Remove crust from the oven and brush with the remaining olive oil. Add minced garlic and dried oregano to the crust. Top with the mozzarella slices and break the burrata into crumbles onto the crust as well. Put the crust back into the oven and bake for 5-6 minutes, until cheese is melted and bubbling.
- Take the pizza out of the oven and top with the sliced prosciutto. Place the pizza back into the oven and bake for an additional 5-7 minutes until prosciutto is slightly crispy and the crust is entirely cooked through and golden brown.
- In a small bowl, toss the arugula with a teaspoon or so of olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Top pizza with arugula, red pepper flakes, and a heavy drizzle of the balsamic glaze.
All photos and content on this page are property of Haute Cuisine Forever and Always (unless otherwise noted) , please do not redistribute in any way without contacting me for my permission. Thank you in advance!
…more coming soon!