Nutella S’Mores Pizza
• 1 Pizza dough ( I bought from the local pizzeria)
• 3 to 4 tbsp Nutella
• 2 to 3 graham crackers, crumbled
• 2 cups mini marshmallows
• cinnamon sugar
• 1 tbsp melted butter
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F, or if you’re using a pizza stone, preheat to 500 degrees F.
- Lightly flour a flat surface. Use your hands or a rolling pin to roll out the pizza dough until it reaches your desired shape.
- Brush the pizza dough with 1 tablespoon of melted butter and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar. Place dough onto the pizza stone, or onto a baking sheet, and bake in the oven for 7-9 minutes, until crust is cooked through and lightly golden brown.
- Remove the stone from oven and spread the Nutella over the cooked pizza dough.
- Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs all over the Nutella . Lastly, top with a layer of mini marshmallows.
- Next I used a torch to brown my marshmallows for that extra s’mores effect. If you do not have one you can put the stone back in the oven for another 5 minutes, or until marshmallows are browned and crust is completely cooked to a golden brown as an alternative.
- Serve hot & Enjoy!
(You can refrigerate any uneaten portions.)
All photos and content on this page are property of Haute Cuisine Forever and Always (unless otherwise noted) , please do not redistribute in any way without contacting me for my permission. Thank you in advance!
… more coming soon!