No Bake Lucky Charms Cheesecake
For the Crust:
•7 cups Lucky Charms cereal
•1 (10 ounce) bag miniature marshmallows
•5 Tbsp butter
• A pinch of salt
For the Cheesecake & Topping:
•1 (8 ounce) package of cream cheese, softened
•1/2 cup sugar
•1 Tbsp vanilla extract
•1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow fluff
•1 (8 ounce) tub Cool Whip, thawed
•Additional whipped cream and cereal marshmallows for garnish
•Green food coloring
- Lightly grease a 9″ round springform pan and set aside. Pour the Lucky Charms into a large bowl and set aside.
- Melt the marshmallows, butter and pinch of salt together in a medium saucepan over medium-low heat until smooth. Pour the hot marshmallow mixture evenly over the cereal and toss to coat completely. Pour the coated cereal into the prepared pan and use a greased glass to compact and press the cereal gently into an even layer. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Beat the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla together with an electric mixer until smooth. Beat in the marshmallow fluff until combined, and then fold in the Cool Whip completely. Spread the marshmallow cheesecake mixture into the prepared pan in an even layer. Refrigerate until set, about 2 hours.
- While that is setting, take your additional whipped cream and add the green food coloring till you get the shade of your choice.
- Just before serving add your additional green whipped cream and cereal marshmallows to decorate!
…more recipes to be added soon